Is this an over 18’s event?
Yes, and you will need valid I.D. to enter. Please see our Entry T&C’s for more info.
Where is Electric Gardens held?
How do I get to & from Electric Gardens/Electric Beach/Electric Island?
I have a ticketing enquiry for Megatix?
If you are having any technical difficulties purchasing tickets online, please click here:
I haven’t used Megatix before, do I need to create an account?
No, you don’t need to do this before buying your tickets online.
If you’re a new customer to Megatix all you need to do is enter your details in the checkout process and an email confirming your order will be sent within 2 minutes of placing the order.
How much is General Admission Ticket?
General Admission 1st Release: $119.15 ($110.00 + $9.15 BF)
General Admission 2nd Release: $129.19 ($120.00 + $9.29 + BF)
General Admission 3rd Release: $139.42 ($130.00 + $9.42 BF)
General Admission Final Release: $149.55 ($140.00 + $9.55 BF)
General Admission 1st Release : $103.96 ($95.00 + $8.96 BF)
General Admission 2nd Release : $119.15 ($110.00 + $9.15 + BF)
General Admission 3rd Release : $129.29 ($120.00 + $9.29 BF)
General Admission Final Release: $139.42 ($130.00 + $9.42 BF)
How many tickets can I purchase in one transaction?
Ten tickets is the maximum you can purchase.
Where do I find the line up?
You can check out the line-up here:
Please note not all DJs are playing all locatons.
When will set times be released?
The week of the event.
When will site maps be released?
The week of the event.
Are there pass outs?
Is there a dress code?
No, but footwear is required. Thongs are discouraged.
What happens if it rains?
Event Day will happen unless announced closer to the day and severe weather conditions are set to take place.
Where can I find the Conditions of Entry Policy?
You can find Conditionos Of Entry here.
My plans have changed and I can’t use my ticket
Terms of sale state that there are no refunds available however you can pass your ticket onto a friend to use. Name changes are not required.
You can also use ‘Tixel’ – Megatix’ official reselling platform – to resell your ticket.
Do I need to print my ticket?
It's the day of the event and I can't find my ticket
The easiest way to get your tickets is to find your email order confirmation; tickets will be attached as a PDF file you can print. Can’t find them, having trouble printing, or not sure if you have an Megatix account? Use your Megatix app or reference the page within your account.
How do I contact Megatix?
You can use their Support Contact here:
I have another ticketing issue
Check out Megatix FAQs here:
Do we accept Companion Cards?
If you hold a valid National Companion Card and purchase a General Admission ticket to Electric Gardens, you will receive a complimentary ticket for your companion or carer. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have purchased your GA ticket and include the following:
• A copy of your valid National Companion Card
• Your location & ticket order number
• The email address you used to buy the ticket
• The full name of your companion
Is your event wheelchair accessible?
Everyone deserves to experience live music and we’re constantly working on ways to improve the festival to create an accessible and inclusive environment. You can find all of our accessible info on the relevant Electric Gardens Event Info Page.
• The main toilet block areas at this event all include disabled access toilets.
• A drop off area is located outside the main entrance for each event.
• First Aid medical are located on site for the duration of the event.
• If there is anything else at all that we can do to make your time easier at the festival, please let us know by getting in contact with us at email@example.com
What should I bring to the event?
- 18+ Photo ID – Electric Gardens is an 18+ event. Please bring a valid photo ID.
- Credit/Debit/Phone Wallet
– We’re 100% cashless and 100% tap and go!
So bring your cards and phone wallets because you won’t be able to spend any cash.
- Plastic Water Bottle – Always stay hydrated! You can bring in your own plastic water bottle to fill up at the free water stations around site. Make sure it’s completely empty when you enter the event.
- Backpack or Bag Bags must be no larger than 20cm x 30cm, which is around the size of an A4 piece of paper.
- Food –
You are allowed to bring food items in only if you have a medical condition that requires this – come through the accessibility entry lane on the day and let our team know prior to event day! In this case, food will need to be sealed prior to entering the event site.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the food of choice and your medical condition.
- Sun lotion, Skincare & Makeup (under 110ml and in plastic) – Any liquids over 110ml or any glass will be disposed of at the front gate so if you need to bring products to protect or touch up your skin, make sure they are in small, plastic containers.
- Small Still or Film Cameras (or just your fancy ass phone camera) - Small still or film cameras are totally fine, but any professional still cameras or video and audio recording devices – including GoPros and drones – aren’t allowed in.
- Sanitary items – Tampons, pads and menstrual cups are all allowed into Electric Gardens. If you haven’t brought any in but end up needing some once you’re inside the event, our first aid partners will have free sanitary items available to you! You’re able to dispose of these inside the toilets on site.