ELECTRIC GARDENS 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The Event Promoter: T1000 Pty Limited, ACN 164 475 325.
These terms and conditions are binding:
- All tickets sold to Electric Gardens 2018 (“the Event“) are sold on the condition that you are bound by these Terms and Conditions of Entry and such other rules, terms or conditions as may be published by the Event Promoter.
Entry restricted to ages 18+:
- The Event is strictly an 18+ event. You may be asked to provide valid photo identification as proof that you are aged 18+ before you can enter the Event.
- Accepted forms of photo identification are:
- A current driver’s licence (local or international);
- A current passport; or
- A current proof of age card.
The validity of photo identification will be determined by the Event Promoter or its authorised representatives at their complete discretion.
- If you do not have valid photo identification with you proving that you are aged 18+ you may be refused entry to the Event or may be evicted from the Event. You will not be eligible for a refund.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced and there will be no pass-outs or re-admissions to the Event.
- Buying or selling tickets on third party websites (such as eBay and Gumtree) is NOT permitted. If a ticket is bought, sold or offered for re-sale on a third party website the Event Promoter may cancel the ticket without refund and you will be refused entry to the Event.
- If you are buying a ticket from a friend and your name is not on the ticket you will need to ensure your ticket is reissued through the Eventbrite system in your name.
- For further Terms and Conditions relating to ticketing, please refer to the relavant ticketing website:
- The Event Promoter reserves the right for it or its authorised representatives to refuse entry to the Event to any ticket holder at their complete discretion.
- You acknowledge that the Event or individual performances may be cancelled, terminated early, relocated or rescheduled for various reasons beyond the control of the Event Promoter including, but not limited to, acts of God, adverse weather, natural disasters, industrial action, power supply issues, safety issues, technical issues, national emergencies or at the direction of authorities or the government.
- Event wristbands must be worn at all times during the Event and may be inspected at any time. If you do not have a valid event wristband you may be evicted from the Event.
Search of persons or bags:
- Event Security will be conducting thorough bag searches of every person as a condition of entry. This is non-negotiable. Additional searches may be conducted during the Event at the complete discretion of Event Security.
- If you refuse a bag search you may be refused entry to the Event or evicted from the Event.
- If you are found to be in possesion of a Prohibited Item you may:
- have that Prohibited Item confiscated; and/or
- be denied entry to the Event or evicted from the Event.
As a guide, a Prohibited Item may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- food and drink;
- fireworks, flares or sparklers;
- glass of any kind, including glass bottles (such as perfume bottles);
- cans and any non-sealed drink containers;
- aerosol products, including nitrous oxide bulbs/cannisters;
- any furniture, including fold-out chairs and picnic tables;
- eskies or any food and beverage storage item;
- weapons, including guns, knives, any potential missiles or any item which may be used to cause harm to any person;
- lasers or laser pointers;
- animals, excluding Guide Dogs;
- anything that may obstruct the view of other patrons such as flags or banners;
- umbrellas or tents;
- alcohol not purchased during the Event;
- illegal drugs;
- fires or any device capable of making an open flame;
- any sales, marketing or promotional material for sale or display;
- professional broadcast or recording devices (without the express permission of the Event Promoter);
- any illegal items; and
- any other items which may cause injury or public nuisance or disrupt the enjoyment of others.
- If a Prohibited Item is confiscated from you, it will not be returned. Illegal substances, weapons or items considered dangerous or offensive will be handed over to the police.
- If you are denied entry to the Event or evicted from the Event for possessing a Prohibited Item you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you are not sure whether something is a Prohibited Item you should leave it at home.
- Offensive, dangerous or illegal behaviour is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to:
- stage diving, moshing, crowd surfing and the climbing of any structures, fences or trees;
- failure to comply with directions from Event Security, the Event Promoter or its authorised representatives;
- wearing gang colours, patches or insignia;
- possession of any vilifying or hateful material, including but not limited to racist, homophobic or sexist material;
- any vilifying or hateful behaviour, including but not limited to racist, homophobic or sexist behaviour;
- any violent or intimidating behaviour against any other person;
- any behaviour which causes damage or destruction to the Event venue, property of the Event Promoter and its related entities or the property of any other person;
- smoking in non-designated areas and
- any other behaviour which, in the full discretion of the Event Promoter or its authorised representatives is judged as being offensive, dangerous or illegal behaviour;
- The Event Promoter or its authorised representatives may evict you for any offensive, dangerous or illegal behaviour determined at their sole discretion.
- If you are evicted from the Event for offensive, dangerous or illegal behaviour you will not be eligible for a refund of your ticket.
- Alcohol not purchased at the event is a Prohibited Item.
- Service of alcohol at the event is conditional on you holding photo identification as proof that you are aged 18+. If you fail to provide photo identification upon request you will be refused service of any alcohol.
- If you are found to be supplying or buying alcohol for any person under the age of 18, you will be evicted from the Event and the matter may be referred to the police.
- No alcohol purchased at the Event is to be taken off-site.
- You will be refused service of alcohol if you appear intoxicated.
- All illegal drugs are a Prohibited Item and are not permitted at the Event. This is for your safety and it is also the law. The Event Promoter maintains a zero tolerance approach to illegal drugs and this will be strictly enforced without exception. Police will be notified of any incidents involving illegal drugs.
- If you are found to be in possession of any illegal drugs:
- they will be confiscated from you, will not be returned and will be handed over to the police;
- you will be evicted from the Event and will not be eligible for a refund;
- Drug searches will be conducted at the entrance to the Event by the police. Sniffer dogs will also be patrolling the queues.
- As a condition of entry, you are consenting to your person being filmed and photographed. These images may be used by the Event Promoter for purposes including, but not limited to, promotional purposes without compensation to you.
Event Promoter’s Liability and Release:
- The Event Promoter, its related entities and authorised representatives will provide all services to you at the Event with due care and skill to the extent required by law.
- You enter this event at your own risk. Except as required by law, the Event Promoter, its related entities, and their respective directors, officers and authorised representatives assume no liability for any loss, injury or damage caused to you or your property during the Event or in anyway related to your attendance at the Event.
- To the full extent permitted by law, you waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Event Promoter, its related entities, and their respective directors, officers and authorised representatives from any liability for any loss, injury or damage caused to you or your property during or in respect of the Event.
- You agree to indemnify the Event Promoter, its related entities, contractors and their respective directors, officers and authorised representatives against any loss, injury or damages caused to any other person or the property of any other person arising out of your actions, negligence or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to the Event:
- The Event Promoter reserves the right to make changes to the advertised program, including:
- changes to the Event lineup, including adding, removing or substituting artists;
- capacity of the Event; and
- the time and location of the Event.
- If any changes are made to the advertised program, ticket holders will not be elegible for a refund.
Australian Consumer Law
- These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provision of the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) where to do so would either contravene the ACL or cause any part of these conditions to be void.
- Where any provision of these terms and conditions is contrary to any binding provision contained in the ACL it must be read down to the minimum extent necessary to achieve its validity or severed from these terms or conditions without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions of these conditions.