Electric Beach 2024 - Event Information
Event Date: Saturday, March 30, 2024
Event Location: South Beach Reserve, St.Kilda (Jacka Blvd, St.Kilda)
Event Times: ELECTRIC BEACH OPENING TIMES ARE: 13:00-21:00
THERE IS NO ENTRY TO THE EVENT AFTER 19.30
BARS CLOSE 20:45
ATM & Cashless Bars
- Please note – there are no ATM’s on site. Bars are cashless and have eftpos/pay pass facilities. These transactions are subject to banking surcharges. Food vendors accept cards and cash.
- There are no cloakroom facilities for this event, so a reminder – what you bring, you have to carry – so pack wisely.
Disabled Patron Information
- Electric Beach is wheelchair accessible from the main entrance at the Southern end of the site and we endeavour to provide the best experience possible.
- The main toilet block areas at this event all include disabled access toilets.
- A drop off area is located at the Southern end near the main entrance on Jack Blvd.
- First Aid medical are located on site for the duration of the event.
- If you have any enquiries regarding disabled access and facilities at the festival, please contact: email@example.com
First Aid & Customer Care
- Electric Beach will have dedicated First Aid areas staffed by accredited paramedics.
- Please remember this may be the end of the hot season – but make sure to wear a hat, apply sunscreen and dress appropriately for the conditions on the day.
- Free water is available from the bars and hydration stations. Check the site map for these locations.
Food and Drink
- No chairs, tables, BBQs, eskies or anything of this nature are permitted to be brought into this Event.
- No alcohol or food can be brought into this event. Glass bottles or cans are not permitted regardless of their content.
- Food, alcohol and drinks are available for purchase inside the event.
How to get to and from Electric Beach – St Kilda
- Train Stations (Sandringham Line):
Balaclava Station (20 min walk)
16 – From Flinders Street Station (towards St.Kilda) to Tram stop 136 The Esplanade Stop (24 mins)
96 – Spencer Street Station (towards St.Kilda to Tram stop 136 The Esplanade Stop (25 mins)
- Uber / Taxi drop off area is on Jacka Blvd outside the St.Kilda Sea Baths or on the Upper Esplanade opposite the Espy.
- Any lost property handed in to, or found by the organisers will be logged and stored for collection for a period thirty (30) days. Debit and Credit cards will be held for 7 days after which, if we have had no contact from the owner, they will be destroyed. Collection will be from the Town Of St.Kilda.
- Should you be enquiring about lost property after the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Lost Property’ marked clearly as the subject.
- Please note that post event email enquiries regarding lost property will not receive a response until at least a week after the show as we will still be on site completing the event pack down.
- All email enquiries should include a full and clear description of the item in question, including size and colour, branding, make and model where applicable and any other distinguishing features that can help us identify the item.
- It may be necessary for us to request specific information regarding the item for identification purposes. This may include description of contents for bags, purses and wallets, engravings and distinguishing marks on jewellery and in the case of passports, I.D. cards and licenses we may require unique identification numbers such as birth dates, addresses etc.
- Once ownership is established it is up to the owner to pay all and any applicable postal charges in order to retrieve their item. This may be providing a stamped self-addressed envelope of an appropriate size and cost for the item, or a courier to pick the item up.
- Items can be collected in person at an arranged location.
- All unclaimed items will be disposed of and all personal data removed and securely destroyed.
- Scalping is the bane of the industry and rips everyone off. Tickets should only ever be purchased from our trusted partner Megatix.
- Only purchase tickets from the official Electric Gardens and Megatix online ticketing page. If you are foolish enough to buy elsewhere you may well be buying a forged or stolen ticket.
- This is solely at your own risk and may result in refusal of entry. We bear no responsibility for that as you have been warned.
- If you have any doubts regarding ticketing, please contact the organisers on email@example.com
- If for any reason that a site evacuation is required, the Event will not continue on that day.
- Evacuation will be at the discretion of Emergency Services, council of Port Phillip and/or the Event Organisers.
- Sound levels at outdoor events can vary due to number of factors including EPA restrictions and wind conditions, so be aware that it differs to an indoor event.
- Please keep an eye on the weather forecast for Electric Beach and dress appropriately. Umbrellas are not permitted for safety reasons.
- If Melbourne is expecting a VERY hot event day, please prepare accordingly. We will do our best to make the day as comfortable as possible but there is only so much one can do so make sure to wear a hat, apply sunscreen and dress appropriately for the conditions on the day.
- Remember South Beach Reserve belongs to us all, please respect and take care of her.
- Bring only what you need for the day, look after your belongings and each other and enjoy your day at Electric Beach.
If you have any other questions please drop us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be aware the closer it gets to event day the busier we are, we will do our best to get back to you ASAP).